Digital Medical Consultation In less than 1 minute, without appointments or waiting rooms

Digital Medical Consultation In less than 1 minute, without appointments or waiting rooms

We solve:

Do not wait any longer to be seen

For many years you as a patient have suffered from a system that involves wasting long hours in waiting rooms to solve your health problems.

Now you can stop waiting to be attended and without the need of previous appointments or losing time on waiting rooms, you can consult in less than 1 minute and be able to protect your health and your time.

medchat-iphoneX

Digital Medical Consultation 3 steps to consult that save you time and money.

1. Pre-consult

General information for the doctor

Screen Shot 2018 02 12 at 09.20.18

2. During Consult

There is no time limit, spend all the time you need with the doctor

Home English

3. Post-Consult

Information that helps us improve

Screen Shot 2018 02 12 at 10.10.28

300,000+ Solved Consultations

Thousands of people like you have decided to improve their lives by taking control of their time and how they invest it when they need a doctor. We give you the opportunity to stop wasting your time waiting and start investing it in your health and quality of life

 

What are you waiting to start investing in your health?

We save you the first hours, the rest of the time you decide.
Home English

Testimonials They have stopped waiting and have improved their lives.

No losing time in car jams or waiting rooms, I got the service immediately... I was able to get what I needed to cure my cough! In addition to that, I got a free follow-up to evaluate my progress! : D simple steps and even with a health plan at the end 😉
 
- Brian Rojas

Great, 5 minutes to solve

No losing time in car jams or waiting rooms, I got the service immediately… I was able to get what I needed to cure my cough! In addition to that, I got a free follow-up to evaluate my progress! : D simple steps and even with a health plan at the end 😉

– Brian Rojas
Very good treatment, very fast and effective, I will definitely repeat for future consultations.

My new way of going to the doctor

Very good treatment, very fast and effective, I will definitely repeat for future consultations.

— Sara Calero
They gave me excellent attention and even more than I expected, they explained my query to me in detail and in a short time I had a plan to solve it.

In a matter of minutes I was with a doctor

They gave me excellent attention and even more than I expected, they explained my query to me in detail and in a short time I had a plan to solve it.

— Rocio Guerrero
A very good consultation service, very fast and efficient.

Definitely the best option

A very good consultation service, very fast and efficient.

— Richo Rodriguez

Specialties:

FAQ's In less than 1 minute, without appointments or waiting rooms

  • Yes, as part of our philosophy, we want to earn your trust, we offer you at the time of registration, 1 full day of unlimited access to perform all the questions you want and know our platform.

    The accounts are personal, we recommend you not to share your account sensitive data with other users for security issues, it’s about your health. That is why we create accounts 100% at no cost to all users.

  • Telehealth is the branch of medicine that allows the practice of medical care with doctors through technology such as our platform to remote surgeries through advanced telecommunications.

    Among the benefits of telehealth are:

    • It covers great distances.
    • Personalized medical attention
    • Eliminates the time factor: waiting rooms, transportation, during the consultation, etc.
    • It allows generating a better doctor-patient relationship.
    • Reduced costs for patients, professionals and private companies.
  • Of course, each member of the family must create an account (in case everyone is over 18). If you want to opt for unlimited family membership you can do so once the accounts of each one are created.

  • In our platform you can consult about any topic, we solve >95% of the consultations that our patients do, the remaining <5% corresponds to consultation reasons like emergencies or blows like clear or exposed fractures.

  • As part of the training to become a medical doctor, we learn medical semiology and with technology we can capture important data according to the consultation, whether through video, photographs or even audios we can solve up to 95% of health problems , the remaining 5% work with a large network of professionals and we are creating our own offices.

  • After you use our service for 1 full day at no cost and consult all the times you want to know the service you will have 3 options:

    • Pay per use ($25): this will allow you again to have access to 3 days to make all the queries you want.
    • Subscription for 7 days ($35): we recommend this option to people who want to follow up on your consultations and health by having unlimited access for 7 days, it’s an excellent option to take care of your health.
    • Subscription for 12 months ($70): this is the option that we recommend the most, in this way you will be able to consult unlimitedly for 12 months and get the service at a better cost.
  • In many cases they are the same doctors that visit in traditional consultations, that is why our platform has been successful because we do not change traditional doctors, we only offer a better way to contact them.

  • Although you would think differently, the reality is that doctors prefer it. In many cases, the doctors working in our platform manage to increase their quality of life while still perceiving the income to which they are accustomed in the traditional way and increasing the quality of the service they offer to their patients, often waiting rooms affect the service what the doctor wants to provide; this what generates a very positive situation so that both parties (patient and doctor) make the paradigm change.

  • Of course, you can consult all the times you want, you can choose to pay by consultation or register in our UNLIMITED option that allows you to consult for 12 months access without limits.

  • The doctors within our platform perform an application in which we corroborate all your data, from valid medical license, proper registration, professional liability insurance and others.

  • MedBot is our artificial intelligence tool that you have at your disposal to avoid asking questions in search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.

    It allows you to consult over 250 diagnoses and symptoms immediately using medical decision algorithms.

  • Yes, as long as in your country digital prescriptions are authorized or that we have agreements with local pharmacies.

    Regardless of the situation, you will always receive a therapeutic guide with the doctor’s instructions on how to take the medication recommendation; It is important to remember that only psychotropics and antibiotics require a prescription to be purchased at the pharmacy.

REGISTER NOW

We offer you today to save the first hours of your time by allowing you 1 full day of unlimited access with our professionals so you can consult as many times as you want without cost and we can create a relationship based on trust and professionalism.

 
medchat-iphoneX